And speaking of specializations, we must comment here on website the most common specialties of a specialized lawyer. In all, around 1.3 million lawyers regularly practice their profession, which also brings a very expressive amount of specialists to the area.
Thinking about it, we separate a list of areas that can be attended by this professional and that you can look for if you need one of them.
- Civil Law – where the specialist lawyer represents individual interests related to property or family matters, for example;
- Criminal Law – where the lawyer acts directly in the defense or prosecution of crimes;
- Environmental Law – in which the specialized professional acts directly in environmental causes, as well as in the protection and quality of the environment;
- Administrative Law – where the processing of laws that regulate public bodies and powers takes place;
- Commercial Law – where the lawyer acts directly in commercial transactions such as municipal and state laws. In addition, they revolve around the opening and closing of commercial establishments.
- Consumer Law – another specialization option in advocacy involves consumer rights. The specialty allows representing citizens in their rights related to suppliers of goods and services;
- Digital Law – in which the lawyer acts directly on laws in a digital environment;
- Intellectual Property Right – where the person has their copyright recognized, as well as acts against counterfeiting;
- Labor Law – where the specialized lawyer acts directly in labor laws, mainly involving union issues, as well as social security;
- Tax Law – where laws govern tax collection as well as other tax matters;
- Contractual Law – where the specialized professional acts in defense of companies and people with a focus on the elaboration of contracts for the sale and purchase of goods;
- Import and Export Law – where the professional focuses on the import and export of goods, accompanying the entire legal process of the cargo;
- Health Law – where the specialist lawyer works together with the health plans, ensuring the consumer’s right to the contracted service, and in cases of hospital negligence lawyer where they represent patients who have experienced negligent treatment in healthcare settings;
- Business Law – where companies can rely on a legal body specialized in business demands and actions with dissatisfied suppliers and customers.
- Adult Survivors Act – The Adult Survivors Act is a law that establishes a one-year window for victims who haven’t filed their sexual harassment incident in a long time due to several reasons.
Another critical point, there are several specialties in the area of Law. In this way, looking for the one that is most related to your problem can be an interesting possibility for a faster resolution. Choosing a specialized lawyer can be advantageous for anyone looking for the most accurate guidance possible. In addition, it has some essential benefits that can avoid headaches in the future.
Finally, we also understand some essential details regarding recognizing a qualified professional for the area to choose the one who is safe and works in the area. Among the specializations are Family Law, Inventory Law, Criminal Law, Business Law, and Real Estate Law, among others. Talk directly to our team if you need a specialist lawyer to handle your case.